- The female lays her eggs in the male’s tummy pouch, he then incubates them for about 30 days, then they hatch.
- Seahorses do not have a stomach; they eat constantly to help get enough food to digest.
- Seahorses do not have teeth; they have a fused jaws, so they kind of suck up their food like a straw.
- Seahorses can be an inch to a foot more in size.
- Seahorse species vary in monogamy.
Do you have another great question? Check out www.beachchairscientist.com and let us know what you always ponder while digging your toes in the sand!