Today marks the one year anniversary of the first Beach Chair Scientist post!
Thank you all so much for all of your amazing contributions. Without your insightful inquiries the forum would not be nearly as entertaining.
To mark this occasion I thought we would simply count down the top ten most visited posts over the past year.
10. What are jellyfish? from July 21, 2008
9. What is the biggest fish in the sea? from November 18, 2008
8. What are those tiny colorful clams? from July 23, 2008
7. What are those tiny black pods with tendrils hanging on the ends? from October 24, 2008
6. How much salt is in the ocean? from November 22, 2008
5. What eats sea urchins? from September 10, 2008
4. How do sea spiders get their nutrients? from November 21, 2008
3. How many plants and animals are in the ocean? from November 21, 2008
2. Do lobsters mate for life? from November 24, 2008
1. Why are horseshoe crabs amazing? from July 13, 2008
Do you have another great question? Check out www.beachchairscientist.com and let us know what you always ponder while digging your toes in the sand!